- You'll learn from the experts. Take a practical hands-on business course and acquire useful business skills such as contract negotiation, finance, and people management.
- You'll invest in yourself. Learn to identify opportunities, develop your leadership and maximize your business operations.
- You'll get customized business assistance. Receive one-on-one business advising and create your own customized business growth plan.
- You'll make connections. Learn from and with other small business owners in a collaborative setting, with years of collective business experience.
You'll be poised to grow your business. Business owners selected for the program will receive a scholarship, which covers all tuition and program materials.
Of the 1,000 small business owners who have participated in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programs:
- 70% have increased their revenue
- 50% have created new jobs
More than 1,000 small business owners have participated:
- in 11 cities across the U.S.
- where 99% of program participants successfully completed the training
Information Sessions/Application Workshops
Application Deadline Extended:
October 7, 2013
To learn more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, you are invited to attend an Information Session, including eligibility guidelines and application requirements.
At the Application Workshop you will receive assistance with completing your application. One of our Business Advisors will be on hand to walk you through the document.